Center for Competency Assessment
Accessing this center provides the methods and tools for assessing traveler's knowledge in a clinical specialty area. Upon completion of the knowledge assessment, the clinician receives immediate feedback. The components of this center are:
- Site access availability 24/7/365 with technical support.
- Travelers are able to "test out" to demonstrate their knowledge and prevent the practice of repetitive learning of the same content.
- The remediation modules designed for 9 clinical specialties plus Medication Administration and IV Therapy are scenario based. They measure content knowledge and critical thinking skills and are followed by a post-test with an annotated answer key.
- Continuing education contact hours are available following completion of each module.
- The modules are useful for preparing for certification in a clinical specialty or just keeping abreast of advances in practice.
If you have technical difficulties technical support is available M-F, 9-5 PM ET at 800-530-6191 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For emergency assistance after hours, weekends, or holidays, please call (800) 347-2264 and ask for the on call help. For all other questions, please contact your recruiter.
Best wishes on this test and on your upcoming assignment!